Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why did it have to happen to HER?

Yesterday as i was pitching my mail, I came acrossed a piece of chewed up mail that had been placed in a "We're Sorry" baggie. The thing has been totally destroyed. All that remained of the envelope was the very corner where the return address was. So i was tasked with returning her little corner to her. God knows what happened to the other 98% of the bill she sent out. Don't ask me how.. I just know it was a bill.
If this happens to any customer, it's bad.
But when it happens to one like HER, it really sucks.
She has the misfortune of living at a number that often gets confused (by subs, of course, not by me!) with the same number on another street.
She is not a customers that needs any more amo against the USPS or another axe to grind.
Today, her mail from yesterday was still in the box, so happily i got a reprieve.
And just to make me even happier, Mrs. B got her freakin' DAILY WORD! It's more like a Bi-Monthly Word..but what's a few months among friends?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called Karma. Here's hoping for a late fee. B.