Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bootylicious part II



Who Knew????

Yes, THE BOOTS that received so much scorn when
i brought them home
are now gracing the pages of stylish magazines!!!
according to this blurb,
my boots (a.k.a. "snow joggers")
are not just hot,they are SIZZLING.
just another reminder to never
look a gift boot
in
the mouth.
Thanks again Mr. C
for your kind gift
and for helping me stay on the cutting edge
of
high fashion.
I'm now hot on the heels
of trendy fashionistas everywhere.

These boots were made for
stylin'
and that's just what they'll do.

(with regards to
Ms. Nancy Sinatra
wherever she's walkin' now.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.