Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bootylicious !



I was running really late during a blinding snowstorm the other day
when one of my retired customers came to the door.
He asked me to come in.
This is a guy that once told me he had "more money than he knew what to do with".
I was thinking "here comes my first tip of the season".
When I stepped inside, he asked "what size feet do you have?"
Then I was thinking "here comes a pair of his dead wife's shoes".
He brought up these snow boots from the basement.
I was very touched.
The guy is a total sweetheart.
When i brought them home to show my family, the general consensus was that i should toss them out
because they have "a dead person's DNA on them".

Just an afterthought, does this qualify as a booty call?
In any event, it's always nice to get a little christmas bootie of any type.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOA...great writing...yes, I think it counts as a bootie call.