Tuesday, July 8, 2008

survey says!

tonight my kids and i were watching celebrity family feud...( i know, get a life)
the very first question was:
"name the person married women are most likely to have an affair with that comes to their house".
much to the delight of my children,and much to my amazement
mailman was number one!
we edged out the UPS/FedX guy at number two.
we kicked the collective butts of
cable guy, gardener, neighbor, pool guy, and i can't remember who else.

who knew?
sorry ladies..
the way management is hitting us for under time, i think you're just gonna have to settle for
fantasizing about the mailman.

3 comments:

MizPostal said...

:P

Anonymous said...

my wife always says the mailman did it when people ask about our kids!

Brooke said...

Too funny....

Next time I fill out a 3996 I'm gonna write- need time for my affair - to justify my overtime..hahahahahaha