Tuesday, November 6, 2007

postal plaything


my mail pal peter gave me this dog toy for christmas last year.
i think every carrier should have one. It's called a "postal plaything".
there are many uses.
today i was bored so i brought it out on the route with me and talked to it while i did my mounted section.
you can hang it from your belt and feed it to a dog if it tries to bite you.
you can use it as a vodoo doll if one of your co-workers is making your life miserable.
it looks great hanging up at work, especially since we have been told to remove all personal items from our cases.
makes a great gift for the dog and/or postal pal on your holiday list.
hopefully it's not made in China!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You just don't know how very happy I am right now!!!! I have found a fellow mail girl!!!! A friend of mine just text messaged me and told me there was another mail girl on blogger and I had to come see for myself!!!

It doesn't take a lot to excite me as you can see. :))

So, I'm off to read some more of your stuff!! How can I get one of those dolls????