Sunday, September 2, 2007

and now a word about mailslots

They suck.


okay that's two words.
so i might as well continue the rant.
bad enough that we have to slow down to put your mail through your door..sometimes
one piece at a time
but come on now, did you have to place the thing two inches from the ground so we
have to get into full crouch mode and then hold that position while stuffing in
every last
one of your fatass catalogs that get jammed half of the time because your slot is
TOO SMALL?
do me a favor. on tuesday when you get all of your post-labor day mail, pick it up,
go outside and actually deliver it to yourself. not too bad? now multiply that
experience by 50..then by 5 days a week for the next ten years. yes, i want you to
feel my pain.
look. just skip the christmas tip this year and INSTALL A MAILBOX.

sincerely,
your loving letter carrier (specifically my knees and back)


p.s. have a nice day

1 comment:

Brooke said...

LMAO!!!! I'm cryin' right now. Seriously. Love it. I have often thought of this when certain business customers tell me to stuff their mail under their door on Saturday. I adamantly refuse seeing that my big 'ole hiney will be facing every car driving by....